LASC relies on very limited resources, and the energy and skills of volunteers. We simply couldn’t continue our work without the ongoing support of those who help out voluntarily, either in the Centre or from their home or work-place.
Whether you have 3 hours or 6 months of your time to give, there are almost always lots of tasks you can get involved in.
Areas of work include:
- Office administration, translating & interpreting.
- Events organisation and publicity design.
- Content creation such as videos, pictures & articles.
- Research, campaigning & fundraising.
- Facilitating courses and Spanish classes.
- Media work, hosting speakers.
If you are interested in volunteering with LASC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself: what you would like to do, if you are able for volunteering online or in person, etc.
We’re waiting for you to join!