Become a Member
LASC is a membership-based organisation. Members set the direction of the organisation through a Management Committee which is elected each year at a members’ Annual General Meeting.
The Management Committee has overall responsibility for running the Centre and for setting policy.
As a member of LASC you:
- Can be nominated to be elected as a member of LASC’s Committee.
- Can nominate another member for election to the Committee.
- Can vote for the election of members, for the introduction of policies, etc.
- Can propose new policies.
- Can take part in our subgroups (Research and Action Group or Events Group).
- Borrow books and DVDs from our library.
- Get discounts on some of our courses and workshops.
- Get access to our weekly newsletter.
Your membership fees also provide a valuable source of independent income and it is a demonstration of support that boosts staff and volunteers’ morale.
Become a member for a year:
€10 – Waged
€5 – Unwaged
€1 – Asylum Seekers
If you would like to join, you can fill in this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are different payment options:
- Sending a cheque to LASC: 400 North Circular Road, Dublin 7. Please also include your full name, address, email and telephone numbers.
- Dropping by in our office.
- Paying directly through PayPal.