When11:00 am - 5:00 pm, 01/05/2017
WhereDublin Food Coop, 12 Newmarket Sq, Dublin 2
How MuchFree of charge
A day to celebrate Latin America in all its forms!
Come and eat Uruguayan empanadas, Mexican burritos, Brazilian food… and taste the different flavours of Latin America. All food will be vegetarian!
– 11.45: Alma Boliviana (Bolivian Dance)
The side room will host some talks and food demo:
- 11:30-12.15 How to make Argetinian Empanadas
- 12.15-13.00 Dublin Food Growers – Trip to Cuba
- 13.15-14.00 Communication Project in Chiapas: Promedios
- 2.30-3.15 Human Rights in Honduras and the LGTB community, by Regina Fonseca (Frontline Defenders)
Facepainting, Pinhata making, colouring and other activities to keep the children entertained!!
- If you would like to volunteer at the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to have a stall at the event, contact email@example.com