Become a member
LASC is a membership based organisation. Members set the direction of the organisation through a Management Committee which is elected each year at a members’ Annual General Meeting. The Management Committee has overall responsibility for running the Centre and for setting policy.
As a member of LASC you:
- Can be nominated to be elected as a member of LASC’s Committee
- Can nominate another member for election to the Committee
- Can vote for the election of members, for the introduction of policies, etc.
- Can propose new policies
- Borrow books and DVDs from our library
- Get discounts on some of our courses and workshops
Your membership fees also provide a valuable source of independent income and it is a demonstration of support that boosts staff and volunteers’ morale.
Become a member for a year:
- €10 – Waged
- €5 – Unwaged
- €1 – Asylum Seekers
- sending a cheque to LASC: Arts and Business Campus, 40 Drumcondra Road Lower, Dublin 9. Please also include your full name, address, email and telephone numbers.
- dropping by in our office;
- paying directly through PayPal.
Join a LASC group:
- LASC events group: people in this group meet regularly to organise activities of different types, but mainly cultural activities.
- LASC Research and Action group: the group meets to discuss current affairs in Latin America and organise solidarity events, talks or campaigns to highlight the most urgent issues.
If you wish to join one of the groups, please send an email to email@example.com